XSDL Presentation

I just had a presentation last night from Mathew Fuchs from CommerceOne who is on
the W3 board for XML Schemas. He gave a great presentation on XSDL and how it is
evolving. If anyone is interested I can send out the powerpoint slides and I also
made a video of the presentation that I can make copies for anyone who wants it.
It also has a great demo of XML Authority software and how this can be used with
some of the latest standards.

- Earl

Here is the summary of the presentations I had last night:

http://www.sdforum.org/sigs/xml/index.html

--
Earl Bingham                 Vicinity Corporation
Phone: 650.237.0300 x314     1135A San Antonio Road