XSL methods

Hi all -
In the time I have watched this list, I have seen quite a few neat tricks on
how to use XSL - many of them being repeated when someone re-asks a similar
question. Some I have used myself.

For this reason, I have started creating an XML document which will hold (a)
a description of what a method does, (b)the actual XSL script and [if given
in the email] (c) what parser it is supported on.

I plan to put this online once I have got a reasonable amount of methods.

Is this worthwhile and any comments ?

Cheers,
Steven

Author
Pro XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Pro Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Pro Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280