Re: Template Select using a param

OK, cool.

What I'm trying to do is this:

I'm performing an SQL query to generate a ROWSET.
I then want to display the results of this in a table.
I have XML saying which columns to include.

So I generate the correct number of columns using this xml and give them
the right headers.

Then I want to go through the rows in the rowset and for each row display
only the values of the children which are specified in the earlier xml.

So as i process the rows, i re-process the fields xml for each row,
passing in the current rows id.

So when i loop through the fields I want to say - for current row output
the values of the children with the names specified in the fields.xml.

When processing these fields i have $id - the row number and value-of .
which is the field I need to pick out.
And I want to display the value of that field within that row.

It's probably not the best way of doing it - but it seemed pretty simple
when I set out...

Thanks,

Richard