Re: XSL Theory

> > I also think this would be of value in the ecommerce world. You wouldn't
> > want a server-side transformation to accidentally charge your credit
card
> > twice for a book.
>
> I'm not sure how that fits in... Curious what you meant :)

XSLT can be used to do more than format XML into HTML. For example it might
be used at a server to map a purchase order in Ariba's XML transaction
language into Commerce One's. In that case it becomes very important that
the stylesheets work properly for all valid input cases.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@mediaone.net