FO: split tables and more...

Hello,

I am generating pdf files from an xml source.

* When I have a table that begins in one page and
ends in the other one, I don't know why, but
I lose the content of the last row in the first
page.  Is there any instruction that force
to split the table when the content of a row
will be greater than the space left in the page?

* I have the title of sections and the section.
I want that always the title will be with the
first paragraph of the section.  In my pdf
files now, I have one title at the bottom of
the page and in the other page the paragraph.
I don't want to have "lonely" titles.

* Is it possible to force a break page?
I want to add the table of contents at the end
of the pdf file but I want it in a another
page.  Do I have to define another page-sequence
just only with the table of content?

Thank you in advance.

  Marta Lobato.