Re: Future XSLT expansion. ( Re: Microsoft XSL and Conformance )

<delurk>
Quiet requests:

1) Could folks please consider trying to trim their quotes more
drastically? When there are huge blocks of text from the previous post,
it's hard to spot the new ideas and figure out exactly what points are
being replied to.

2) Also, the technique of using > to prefix quote lines  may be ugly, but
makes visually distinguishing  between quotes and new text _much_ easier
than the "Fred said... My response is..." approach. The ideal solution is
to use them together:

     Fred said:
     > [Something very well thought out]

     I agree, mostly, but...

Just requests; ignore me if you think I'm wrong.

</delurk>