Re: how to setStyleSheetParam() passing a url

To all:

My aplogies - I found the java example in the XSL-List archives.  Being
3 weeks new to Java, XML and XSL I tried a few dozen variants on the
answer but never the exact example.  My mistake, hopefully never to be
made again.

If anyone can answer part 2 of my question re: params embedded in other
params I'd be very interested in that.  I don't think I've seen that
question asked and answered before.

Thanks again,
Kristin