Re: Comparing dates/times within an XSL stylesheet.

> The only way I can think of to do this is by invoking a script from within
> the XSL.  Can JScript or JavaScript do this?  I've written JAVA programs
> aplenty but never JScript.
>
> I'd rather try and adhere to standard implementations and not be tied to
> anything Microsoft specific.

You can do this with Java, but not in any standardized way.  You would
need to consult the documentation for your processor for the details,
but the principle is that you associate a namespace prefix with a Java
class and then call the methods using that prefix (e.g., java:date('some
string')).  You may be able to do the comparison without writing any
Java at all; depends on how the stock API's meet your needs.

 Steve