RE: Netscape 6 lack of XSL support

Hi Mark,

[Mark pointed to the netscape article about the next browser....]

Didier replies:
I was as shocked as you are Mark to read Tim's quote and still cannot
believe that Tim said that. I think that these words where taken out of
context. Say that I am denying the reality but I cannot believe that Tim
said such an absurd comment.

Also, reading the article I saw that Netscape is manipulating with brio the
comparative charts. I have lessons to learn from the master of
dis-information that wrote the article. Yes a lot of us do not like the
predatory practices of Microsoft but we also like more objectivity when
features are compared.

No we cannot take seriously what's written in this article and encourage
Keith and Tom efforts to pursue their effort to integrate Transformiix into
Mozilla et let the marketing bullshit pass away like water on ducks
feathers.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin