Why does this work in IE and not in VBscript?

I have this problem. When I display the following xml file using the
following xsl, everything works fine.

But when I load the same xml file using the same xsl from vbscript it
doesn't behave the way it was supposed to. I doesn´t display the html stuff.
It just shows things that are xsl. Following is my stylesheet, and the
vbscript function.

Does anyone have any ideas why this happens?

Thanks!

<!--record.xsl-->
<xsl:stylesheet
 version="1.0"

<xsl:template match="/">
   <TABLE>
   <xsl:for-each select="Field[@No='200']/Subfield[@No='a']">
     <TD>
     <b>Titulo: </b>
     <xsl:value-of select="."/>
     </TD>
   </xsl:for-each>

	</TABLE>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Function fnGetRegistoHTML(ByVal BibID)
  XMLItemDetDoc.async = false
  XMLItemDetDoc.load("xmlregisto.asp?" & BibID)
  XSLDoc.async = false
  XSLDoc.load("record.xsl")
  fnGetRegistoHTML =
XMLItemDetDoc.documentElement.transformNode(XSLDoc.documentElement)
End Function

Maria Manuel Rodrigues Teixeira
EFACEC Sistemas de Informação
maria.manuel@si.efacec.pt