XSLFO : background-attachment something other than image ?

Hi,

I don't know is this sounds silly, but is it possible to define a
background attachment (for whichever Formatting objects applicable) to be
a video (or something else, for that matter) instead of "just" image ??

I mean of course I could make an application which allows a video to be
defined as background-attachment, but would this break the specification?

Thanks,
Teemu