Re: Accessing 2 xml files in xsl

here was the example David gave.
xsl:import is for importing stylesheets, ie for structuring your
stylesheet out of smaller modules. So is no use at all for what you want
to do.

if your countries are in countries.xml then just go

<xsl:apply-templates select="document('countries.xml')"/>

and write some templates to transform your file
into the list on your html.

David

I hope this will partially redeem me :)
also the "Index by Date" link on the xsl-list site is bad
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/archive/maillist.html
"Index by Thread" works though.

Noah