Re: rookie questions - Try 8436547

Noah Nordrum wrote:
>I know it is somewhere in the archives, but I can't seem to find it, and
>unfortunately I had only bookmarked the list-archive index, and not the
>actual item. oops ;)

ALL ROOKIES PLEASE NOTE:
You can find answers more readily in this FAQ...
http://freespace.virgin.net/b.pawson/xsl/xslfaq.html

I suggest that you bookmark the FAQ and use it before you use the
list-archive index, which in turn should be used before sending your
question to the list. As another resource, consider looking in the
archives of the comp.text.xml newsgroup, presumably archived by
DejaNews. XSLT/XPath questions are often asked and answered there.
.................David Marston