text-formatting-expert patent lawyer sought

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I am looking for an attorney to
help with filing patent applications in the USA.  Can anyone provide
pointers to people who have experience in US filings in areas like
XML, or at a minimum software in general?

To those who know me, sigh, no, I am not trying to patent my own work.

Sebastian Rahtz