Re: SAXON 5.3.1 is available

Mike,

Quick question on saxon.exe.

Do you use JEXEGEN.EXE from microsoft's Java SDK to
create this?

For kicks I tried to make a JEXEGEN'd exe for
our xsl processor but I can't get the thing to
work if the main class is in a package. Is there
some trick to getting it to go?

I was able to write a driver program that used
our xsl processor (that did not live in any particular
Java package), and:

 jexegen /r /main:MyWrapper *.class

from a directory with all of OraXSL's classes unzipped
and this one works, but:

 jexegen /r /main:oracle.xml.parser.v2.oraxsl *.class

Works to create the .exe, then gives me a

java.lang.NoClassDefFound

when I run it.

Is there some trick?

Business Components for Java & XSQL Servlet Development Teams
Oracle Rep to the W3C XSL Working Group