Re: Web Connection

> Does XALAN connects to
> http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform  any time a transformation takes
place?

No, at least I sure the heck hope not!  Namespaces tend to be just unique,
known identifiers.  In no way does Xalan or any other processor or parser
that I know of use a namespace URI to access the network.

> I was doing some XSLT transformations and my network connection was down,
so
> my html output was wrong.

I would be very surprised about this, unless Xalan couldn't get to some
Stylesheet or Source Tree resource or the other.  Other than this, I have
never seen Xalan be affected by the network connection being up or down.

-scott

                    "Carlos Sanchez"
                    <carlos@ktsi.com>            To:     <xsl-list@mulberrytech.com>
                    Sent by:                     cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber        Subject:     Web Connection
                    rytech.com

                    04/25/2000 08:34 PM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

Hi,

I was doing some XSLT transformations and my network connection was down,
so
my html output was wrong. Does XALAN connects to
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform  any time a transformation takes
place?

Thx,

Carlos Sanchez