RE: Broken link problems anyone?

:media-type="text/html" encoding="iso-8859-1"
:
:to the element
:
:<xsl:output method="html" indent="yes"/>
:
:The only connection I see with your problem is that we both
:had something
:broken in Netscape and working in IE but the point is that the solution
:might be obscure ... what HTTP server, &c. are you using?

The consistency that I found with Netscape's broken link was that
whenever I used a graphic that had an .bmp extension then it was
a broken link.  I have no idea why, or how it would happen, but
that's the way the cookie crumbles when you have two competing
companies and they don't decide on any one standard.  So I guess
I'll be using .gif and .jpg extensions from now on.  Its really not
that big of a deal, just a hassle.

Thanks for your response Chris

Eddy