ANN: XSLT Programmers Reference

My book, XSLT Programmer's Reference, published by Wrox Press, is now
available. This is the only book currently available that is completely
dedicated to XSLT and XPath.

Details on http://www.amazon.com (just search for "XSLT") or
http://www.wrox.com or other online bookstores.

I very much hope this book will provide a much-needed resource for the XSLT
community (and in future I will be responding to questions on this list by
quoting the page number!). It's mainly about the standards (XSLT 1.0 and
XPath 1.0) but also has sections on most of the XSLT processors available,
including MSXML3.

I'd like to express my thanks to the members of this list who not only
taught me most of what I know about XSLT but also taught me all the
questions that need to be answered!

Mike Kay