Re: The XSL-List Digest V3 #2

I would like to put an AVT inside an xsl:include as follows:

<xsl:include href="{/DOC/AN_URL}"/>

The href attribute is being interpreted literally with my XSL processor
(XT).  Should it be replacing the AVT value?  The spec says the href must be
a uri-reference but I cannot find where a 'uri-reference' is defined or a
statement in the spec saying a 'uri-reference' can or cannot have AVTs.

Peter Bryant
CTO, Infopop Corporation
http://infopop.com
Want to work with Java, XML, XSL, Oracle and the Internet?  We're hiring!