Beware: XSLT Programmers Reference NOT available from uk.bol.com

My order has been returned to me, stating that the book can not be
supplied. Yet it is possible to actually order the book through their
on-line procedure, only to be dissapointed a few days later.

So now I telephoned the local book supplier, the price from them (when it
comes in) is about $60 ! (price is 150 Dutch Guilders)

Gulp. I wish,wish,wish books were cheaper here :-(

Etienne Posthumus
- http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/etienne.html -