Server-side Transformations using Java Servlets

hi Mike Kay,
	Does your book have information on server-side transformations using
Java Servlets?  I'm having trouble finding information on this subject and
the only sample I've managed to find (that doesn't use DOM) is difficult to
understand.  Not to mention that I can't get the sample to work right.  I'm
planning on ordering your book and I was hoping that would help me out.

Thanks for your help,

Heather Lindsay