Re: apply-templates and Ful XML Path

> You are confusing the 'root node' and the 'document element'.

Who can blame him, though? The XML 1.0 Recommendation says
"There is exactly one element, called the root, or document element...".

Luckily, the difference between this and the 'root node' in the XPath
data model is one of the first things we have to learn if we want our
stylesheets to work as expected :)

   - Mike