Re: Netscape Support for XSL - client vs server rant

Again I apologize for off-topic responses, but I need to continue this
on the same forum in which it started to make sure the "air is cleared".

Heather is right.

After reading her previous posting, where she clarified what she meant,
I realize I completely misunderstood her. It took me a couple times of
re-reading to realize she was actually being sarcastic. To me the
sarcasm was very subtle...but was present.

So Heather, I apologize, and I am very pleased to do so. I am glad to
have misunderstood the meaning of your words, than to learn that you
actually feel the way I originally thought. My biggest mistake was not
going to Heather first, and giving her the opportunity to clarify what
she meant.

One really disappointing thing for me, however, is that I have received
lots of private e-mail from people, stating they actually feel the way I
originally thought Heather felt. I will never understand how people can
feel this way.

Thanks to all who have been patient.

--Keith