Transformation Format

hi

i remark that most of the XSL Transformation consist
of transforming XML document in HTML document,
i 'ld like to know which are the others common format
Transformation or Formatting we can obtain using an
XML document as source document
For example can we transform XML document into Word
format ?

thanks