FOP Text Alignment Question

I'm trying to output a page that has two standard paragraphs, and then
dynamically lists out the line items in an order.  What combination of FO
objects do I need to use to get the desired PDF output using FOP?  I've
tried vertical alignment with fo:table and fo:block, trying to set a footer
region that will vertically align with the bottom of the page, etc...

I've included some pretty rude examples to help explain what I'm going
after.

Example 1
|Para 1
|Para 2