Pb: Count tags with parent's attributes with nested named templates

Hello,

Here is my problem

-My XML file looks like this:
<DownloadList>

   <DownloadGroup agreement="yes">
      <DownloadItem agreement="yes">
<!-- 1st -->
        <Filename url="Name"/>
     </DownloadItem>
   </DownloadGroup>

   <DownloadGroup agreement="no">
      <DownloadItem agreement="yes">
<!-- doesn't count -->
        <Filename url="Name"/>
      </DownloadItem>
   </DownloadGroup>

   <DownloadGroup agreement="yes">
      <DownloadItem agreement="yes">
<!-- 2nd -->
        <Filename url="Name"/>
      </DownloadItem>

      <DownloadItem agreement="no">
<!-- doesn't count -->
        <Filename url="Name"/>
      </DownloadItem>
   </DownloadGroup>

</DownloadList>

-What I want:
 I would like to count the number of Filename elements
 that have a parent (DonwloadItem) with attribute
 aggreement="yes" and with grand-parent attribute
 (DownloadGroup) with attribute aggreement="yes".

 So the result with the sample showed up should be 2.

-How I want to do it:
 I would like to use a named template, lets call it
 "NbFilesWithFullAgreement"

<xsl:template name="NbFilesWithFullAgreement">
 <xsl:value-of select="count(???)"/>
</xsl:template>

 I want to call this template from another named one:

<xsl:template name="footer">
  <xsl:call-template name="NbFilesWithFullAgreement"/>
</xsl:template>

 ... and finally from a last template:

<xsl:template match="/">
 <xsl:call-template name="footer">
</xsl:template>

 I don't know what to put instead of ??? in the named template
 NbFilesWithFullAgreement.

 I will accept any solution.

Greetings.

Xavier.