newbie- what's the best xml/xsl processor

	I have been using the new xml processor for IE5 to do xslt
processing on the client but that is missing much from the recommendation.
So I'm thinking of doing the XSLT processing on the server-side.  Is there
any recommendations for an xml/xsl processing engine?

	thanks
	Justin