Automatic Omnimark to XSLT conversion tool?

I am currently looking at a publishing pipeline in which Omnimark has been used to do a lot of the underlying SGML manipulations.  From browsing at the net I gather that Omnimark and XSLT (which I am currently using to reimplement later parts of the above pipeline, with Saxon [1]) are quite similar in purpose and design.

I would therefore like to know whether the list knows of any efforts of converting Omnimark scripts to equivalent XSLT-scripts, in order to reduce the number of technologies we use.  Personally, I like XSLT which is why I ask here :-)

[1]:  We have rather large input files (30-40 Mb), and Saxon does a good job of trimming the part of the tree kept in memory to only the parts needed for pattern matching.   Recommended tool.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen      "... plus ... Tubular Bells!"
  Stibo lokalnr 1212