Omnimark and XSL cooperation

Hi,

I want to make OmniMark and XSLT cooperate, as I have seen the advantage of
both languages.

As a user of Omnimark, I am trying to use XSL only for a small task (XML ->
HTML). I am using SureSpeed (the process distribution server of Omnimark)
and want to export the XML result to a XSLT process. Is there any easy way,
either to :
- have a XSLT process driven by Omnimark ?
- filter with the output of an ISAPI process like Surespeed by another
ISAPI process like cocoon ?
- handle any XML output by a script to HTML using XSLT, server-side ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Paul Terray - terray@4dconcept.fr
tel : 01 34 58 70 76