RE: How to transform flat structure into hierarchical one?

Sorry, but IMO it is absolutely another problem than what is discussed in
the FAQ list you have suggested. I have no idea how many "rooms" in each
"house". And I don't want to search all records containing "houses" with
the same id, because it degrades performance significantly (BTW, I don't
understand how SQL can return me anything else than the flat structure I
have described). My question is what way should I create XSLT to make
transformation as fast as possible using the fact that SQL result set is
already grouped and sorted according to my needs?

Thanks.
Alex