RE: my output just contains xsl code

Here's a dumb possibility that I've done myself enough that I thought I
should mention it... with xt at least, if you give it the parameters in the
wrong order (stylesheet then input file instead of vice versa) it outputs
the stylesheet's contents.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii