RE: CGI's to Load Remote XML.

What kind of CGI?

Anyway, there is a scripting language which can be used as a CGI:
  Rebol
  www.rebol.com

The language is a bit strange (not more than XSL) but you can
probably find something similar to what you need in their numerous
and organized samples.

Most Rebol users start doing something useful just by customizing
a sample. Probably it will be a 3 line of code thing. Rebol has a
lot of support for Web protocols.

Besides, it is small, fast, robust and runs on a lot of OSs. I
already used Rebol as CGI once with MS IIS 4 and it worked.

Ah! And Rebol/Core (the one you need) is free, and you can find
good support at their mailing lists - often by the developers
of the thing.

They also have a user site or something like that. Try:
 www.rebol.org

Have fun,

Paulo
(paulo.gaspar@krankikom.de)