Re: Problem using XSL

Stéphane Mamdy wrote:

>                   num de ligne <xsl:value-of select="position()" />

This line uses position() which is an XPath 1.0 function that is only used
in XSLT 1.0, not the XSL dialect used by MSXML 1.

> <?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="liste_cron1.xsl"?>
> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"
> xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html4.0" result-ns="">
>          <xsl:for-each select="Plan" order-by="SITE">

These lines indicate that you are using the original version of MSXML as
your XSL processor. This version of MSXML ships with IE 5.0 and is almost
completely obsolete. Stop using it.

You have two options:

 1. Use an up-to-date XSLT 1.0 processor like Saxon (to name just one).
    If you are a beginner I would recommend getting Instant Saxon.
    You run it from the command line.

 2. Update your MSXML to the latest preview release available from
    msdn.microsoft.com. After installing it, run 'xmlinst' in your
    Windows system directory so that IE will use it. Even the latest
    preview release of MSXML is not a complete XSLT 1.0 implementation,
    however. Only do this if you have a real need to do browser-side
    transformations.

   - Mike