Re: Is it legal to extend the xml-stylesheet DTD ?

Sigh why don't mailing lists have the nice cancel feature of newsgroups:-)

Ignore most of my previous message (except for the explanation of
"pseudo")

> How does it read if you speak DTD natively?

A DTD can make no statements at all about processing instructions
DTDs neither constrain what goes inside the tag, nor where the tag may
go.

As for whether your example conforms with the spec, I can't easily tell.
It matches the grammar, but it it has a psuedo attribute which is not in
the list of defined ones. It says the semantics come from HTML 4, and
that being defined by a DTD, only allows a fixed set of attributes
on the <link> element, so I would guess that your example is not legal.

David