Re: Problems with sort.

I'm using Lotus XSL. I don't suppose I could have the variable declaration
in the wrong location, so that it isn't recognizing the variable globally?
Although, the error it's giving is more of a syntax error.

Brian

Kay Michael wrote:

> > For some reason I'm getting "XSL Error: Attribute: data-type
> > has an illegal
> > value: $sortType", where $sortType is what I called the
> > variable "$type"
> > from your example. I've tried both of these statements:
> >
> >    <xsl:sort select="*[name()=/PAGE/@sort]" data-type="{$sortType}"/>
>
> That one's correct. Which XSLT processor are you using?
>
> Mike Kay

Brian N. Burridge
Internet Architect
(727) 399-3000 Ext 3515
The Internet Group - ITSS
Cox Target Media

"Until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because
of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose
otherwise."