Re: Loading an external file of index

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 17:47:11 +0100, Kay Michael wrote:
> If you make several calls on document() with the same URI, the processor is
> obliged to return the same document each time: in other words, it won't
> reload it.

 Is this really so?
 I'm using as URI calls to a dynamic page
  ("http://localhost:8081/get?uri=myuri").

 Even if the URI (an URL, in fact) is ever the same, the document is
 reloaded every time (Cocoon 1.7.4).
 This seems also reasonable to me (even if, in my case, the document does
 never change ;-(((

 What is a right behaviour and what is wrong?

					Curious,
 					 C.S.C.