RE: XSL stylesheet for packing slip

Thanks for your advise.  I checked out the catalog at www.xml.org, and found
the retail industry probably most closely map to what I am trying to do.
But the only entry there First Retail Markup Language (FRML) www.frml.org
came up empty, I guess they yet to have it finished.

Then I took your next advice, which is take an invoice (header and detail)
and trim it down into a decent packing slip example.  I took the VISA
invoice XML specs and the accompanying XSL and try work from there.

Much thanks,
Xiaocun

> As David noted, XML.org consolidates a number of sources, they are
> sponsored by OASIS and went live very recently.  They're actively
> soliciting schema submissions, but I haven't found much current
> content.  (Maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place.)
>
>   A couple of other places to look for DTDs and XML samples:
>
> >I think the main thing you need is a tag-set (shall we even say
> >a "schema"?) for shipping documents. You might find something at
> >http://www.xml.org/xmlorg_registry/index.shtml
> >that is being proposed as a standard.
> >
> > >I am looking for XML DTD, a sample XML document and XSL stylesheet
> > >for packing slip to build a proof of concept. Anybody have any
> > >experience with something like that? If not, where would I able to
> > >find XSL stylesheet library?

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

WIN $1,000,000 !