Shipping invoice and label generation with XML/XSL

Hi,

	My problem is generate shipping invoice and label with XML/XSL.
Thanks to many help from this list, I managed to get the invoice part done
:)  Now, I need the top 80% page always print invoice, the problem is how to
restrict the bottom 20% of each page to always print labels?
	<FRAME> and <FRAMESET> won't work because the content of the
different frames will be printed separately.  And if the invoice section is
bigger than the displayed area, a scroll bar will appear.
	The only possible solution I see is doing some sort of pixel
counting on each page, so to leave the last 20% for labels.  Is there anyway
of doing that?  What other alternatives I should have considered?

Much thanks,
Xiaocun

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.