RE: sort default

	If I ran a sort on the self::text() node of each street (e.g.,
xsl:sort
	select="street::text()"), would I get an order of:

	1st
	4th
	Second
	Third

	The processor is supposed to sort the data in "culturally correct
lexicographic order", which I can only interpret as meaning 1st, Second,
Third, 4th. But I think you'll find most XSLT processors in this case are
culturally incorrect. Essentially it's up to the implementor to decide how
much intelligence to put in.

	(If you see a superscript in the above ordinal numbers, it's
Microsoft being excessively culturally correct).

	Mike Kay