Re: Slow response from list manager?

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:

> > I, for one, am quite happy with Mulberrytech's handling of
> > the XSL-list.
> > A speed-up would be nice, but it's currently not too bad. We just need
> > to persuade some of the IE5 users to use comp.microsoft.xsl!
> >
> > This list has a fantastic search facility for the archive, compared to
> > for instance XML-DEV ;-).

I'll happilly check out comp.microsoft.xsl, but my host doesn't carry it,
so - although the info may be published elsewhere on mulberrytech - it'd
maybe be an idea to post a FAQ to all new subscribers (like myself).
   It worked wonders for ActiveState's Perl lists (when they worked).

Lee

--
Lee Goddard  <l.goddard@sussex>
Research Centre for Cognitive Science,