Re: criticism of MSXML (was Re: asp assistance)

Mike Brown wrote:

> > Come on - that's a bit rough, don't you think? Since when is a software vendor
> > under any obligation to mention competitive products on their website?
>
> I didn't say they were under obligation. It was a suggestion. I am trying
> to point out that Joshua has a bit of nerve, being sarcastic about Mike
> Kay's anti-MS attitude on the list and insinuating that users of Saxon and
> XT made a bad choice.

Hey wait a minute, make sure who you are quoting here, there was no
sarcasm in my original post, and this thread has been doing all
the talking without me.  I think you are meaning someone else.
In fact I never even mentioned Saxon or XT!  But I do get a
bit of nerve sometimes ;)

--Joshua