RE: ... (Can we get some POSITIVE suggestions please?)

Many developers, due to the nature of their development tools (ASPs, VB,
Delphi) have no easy way to use most of the other XSLT implementations.

MSXML3 is a powerful library that can be used trough COM interfaces. It
is a strong and no cost alternative to use XSLT from development tools
that have a good support for COM.

If the picture that is displayed to this potential users of XSLT is that
MSXML is a very bad thing, maybe they just quit using XSLT altogether.

We are not defending Microsoft and not even defending the whole MSXML
parser implementation. What we defend is a FAIR EVALUATION of the
quality of its XSLT implementation... and only in MSXML3. (I think that
everyone agrees that IE5's version implementation is a nasty one.)

Aren't these postings XSLT related enough?

Have fun,

Paulo Gaspar