From: owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com]On Behalf Of sotiris@ctl.com.cy
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 12:05 PM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: MSXML 3.0 XSLT. Does it work?

Hi Mike,

The reason why I didn't post any code is because it is generated by an
application I am developing, transformed to MIF (for FrameMaker) by a
stylesheet and only the output saved.  The XML code never exists in a file.
I am using DOM to hold both the XML code and the stylesheet.  The XML code
generated is typically quite large.

I had a stylesheet that did this successfully in the previous version of
the parser but I want to use useful features of this version (namely
xsl:text and others) but I am not having any joy.  In fact I am quite
desperate because I have a deadline to meet!

What exactly does it mean to install in "replace" mode?

Thanks a lot
Sotiris, CTL, Cyprus