Re: One XSL combining to different XMLs

Walid,

>    I've been trying to imbbed debugging code in the 'LstXMLAccountPG.jsp'
and
>got the results (like system.out). This means that there is no error with
>referencing the file since it is found and executed. I m afraid it is
something
>with the following code but I m really stuck with this.

In that case, there's a problem with the templates, but there's no way we
can find out what it is without knowing what LstXMLAccountPG.jsp and the
stylesheet look like.  The snippets that you've posted look right, so there
must be a problem in where you have the snippets or what the rest of the
stylesheet around them looks like.  What happens when you run the
stylesheet with LstXMLAccountPG.jsp as the input?  Have you tried putting
extra debugging messages (using xsl:message) into your stylesheet to make
sure that $tot is getting set properly?

We can keep posting guesses and debugging strategies, but it might be more
helpful if you just told us what the input and the stylesheet look like.

Cheers,

Jeni

Dr Jeni Tennison
Epistemics Ltd, Strelley Hall, Nottingham, NG8 6PE
Telephone 0115 9061301 • Fax 0115 9061304 • Email
jeni.tennison@epistemics.co.uk