Best usage of saxon

Hi there,

I started using full saxon just some time ago and have encountered
some problems. I want to use it on a Win NT-Machine.
Now, I am not very good at this, but I already figured out how to
create objects (JAVA) and execute stylesheets. But it always
takes quite some time for the JVM to start. Since the server is
going to be under heavy load, it matters a lot. Is there any way to
increase the speed? I read in previous posts some stuff about the
possibility to keep the JVM loaded or so. But how do I accomplish
this? Does anyone of you have a good URL where I can find an
ASP or other scripts that are suitable?

Thanks a lot.

Juggy