MSXML Parse

I have been pleasently surprised by the May parser and how much more
standardised it has become and makes it far easier to work with. The import
and include methods have been the most useful to me.

I have heard rumours of a final preview verision very soon. Any truth and if
so, what kind of things wil this be suporting?

document() perhaps?

Steven