From: Paul_Dick@lotus.com [mailto:Paul_Dick@lotus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 7:18 AM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: Xalan performance

Stephen,

That's a very broad question.  First off what flavor of Xalan are you using
C++ or Java?

How big and complex are the documents?

And lastly what type of traffic will you be expecting?

There are many variables that effect the performance of Xalan, pinning down
your environment
will help us more accurately answer your question.

Paul