From: charbel.keyrouz@softsolutions.fr
[mailto:charbel.keyrouz@softsolutions.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 3:25 AM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: XSL caching in IE

To reflect the changes made to your XSL directly go to Tools->Internet
Options->Settings Button under the temporary internet field and select
"Check
for newer versions of stored pages" Every visit to the page.
This way IE will get you the latest version of your XSL every time and you
won't need to delete All off-line content.