easy distinctive sorting?

Hi,

One of my XSL stylesheets should output sorted elements, with an extra difficulty that there can be several identical elements, which should be included only once. If I would use SQL I'd probably use the statement 'SELECT DISTINCT'. I haven't found an easy way of doing this in XSL. Does anyone have a suggestion (apart from writing a custom template)?

Hugo De Groot
X punt X b.v. IT Services