Re: XPath

| Is there any way to look for items in an xml document that have an attribute
| with a value greater than x and less than y? I can do it with two xpath

Just use a predicate that puts the two conditions
together with the "and" operator.

You will need to use < instead of > for the greater than.

  select="foo[ @bar > 200 and @bar < 100 ]"

or if you hate writing the < just flip-flop the operands
to get:

  select="foo[ @bar > 200 and 100 > @bar]"

If your "x" and "y" are actually XSLT variables or parameters,
then use the dollar-sign notation:

  select="foo[ @bar > $x and $y > @bar]"